- New owners will pay a one time $80
- No annual fee
- At this rate, we remain among the most affordable food co-ops anywhere
Q: Why should I choose to become an Owner?
A: There are a wealth of benefits to being an owner!
- Discounted special ordering
- Ability to request products
- Owner specials
- Discounted or free admission to Co-op sponsored events
- A vote in the CWFC Board elections
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Benefit of supporting a locally-owned, independent business
- Support for a community resource
Q: How can I become a member?
A: Stop by the store to fill out an Owner/member form. Remember, the membership fee is $80 and is due at the time of becoming a member. You are also welcome to print out the form here and send it to CWFC, along with payment in full.
Q: Why do you keep calling me an ‘owner’ when I used to be a ‘member’?
A: Because that’s what you are! A Co-op, by definition, is a business organization owned and operated by a group of individuals for their mutual benefit. The $80 you pay to join the Co-op buys you four shares of ownership in the Co-op and a voice in how the Co-op is run. So, Thanks, Owner!
We can’t thank you enough for your continued loyalty and support!